All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £126.44
- £8.68Trending at £10.55
- £14.08Trending at £16.44
- £6.92Trending at £7.45
- £10.33Trending at £10.65
- £8.86Trending at £9.17
- £16.99Trending at £24.49
About this product
- Author(s)Andreas Parashis,Panagiotis Diamantopoulos
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note62 colour illustrations, 7 colour tables
- Weight793 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Background Purpose Diagnosis and Treatment Planning Treatment pathway Radiographic guides and virtual teeth Imaging techniques Computer software Surgical Guides and Implant Placement Surgical guides and instruments Surgical techniques Clinical Cases Single tooth Partial edentulism Complete edentulism Advantages and Drawbacks Accuracy of the Method Conclusions Index
- Author BiographyDr. Andreas Parashis maintains a full-time periodontics practice in Athens, Greece, and is an adjunct assistant professor in the Department of Periodontology at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, an international member of the American Academy of Periodontology, and a member of the Hellenic Society of Periodontology, the Hellenic Society of Osseointegration, and the Hellenic Society of Prosthodontics. He earned a doctorate in periodontology from the University of Athens. Dr. Panos Diamantopoulos is a consultant in image-guided surgery and research professor and director of the Biomedical Modelling Unit at the University of Sussex. He is a member of the International Society of Computer Aided Surgery, the European Society of Biomechanics, and the International Society of Biomechanics. He is also a founding member of the Hellenic Society of Biomechanics and the Hellenic Society of Computer Aided Surgery and Implantology. He earned a doctorate in biomedical engineering from the University of Sussex.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.