All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £75.70Trending at £79.90
- £34.99Trending at £58.49
- £14.70Trending at £18.07
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £10.89
- £10.51Trending at £12.87
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough bone allografts were first utilized by McEwen in orthopaedic surgery in 1881, progress since then has been sporadic. This book provides an international expert evaluation of the use of bone, bone substitutes and related allografts, and describes practices and clinical results in particular procedures.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAllografts in Bone Healing: Biology & Clinical Applications S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width175 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGlyn O. Phillips
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.