All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides valuable insight into the work of professional music therapists in their clinical practice. The contributors discuss work with a diverse range of clients, including those suffering from Alzheimer's, anorexia nervosa, schizophrenia, psychosis, personality disorder, anxiety and psychosomatic disorder.
- Author BiographyTony Wigram was Professor and Head of PhD Studies in Music Therapy at the University of Aalborg, Denmark, Honorary Research Fellow in the Faculty of Music at the University of Melbourne, Australia, and Reader in Music Therapy at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK. He was Associate Editor of the Nordic Journal of Music Therapy, and a former President of both the European Music Therapy Confederation and the World Federation of Music Therapy. He was also Head Music Therapist at the Harper Children's Service in Hertfordshire, UK, and Research Advisor to Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Trust.
- Author(s)Jos De Backer,Tony Wigram
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £107.73Trending at £120.78
- £70.00Trending at £110.10
- £21.24Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.74
- £6.92Trending at £7.55
- £10.77Trending at £16.81
- £20.71Trending at £23.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.