All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1168
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 53 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight882 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRonald J. A. Trent
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. From the Phenotype to the Genotype via Bioinformatics Cali E. Willet and Claire M. Wade 2. Production and Analytic Bioinformatics for Next-Generation DNA Sequencing Richard James Nigel Allcock 3. Analyzing the Metabolome Francis G. Bowling and Mervyn Thomas 4. Statistical Perspectives for Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS) Jennifer H. Barrett, John C. Taylor and Mark M. Iles 5. Bioinformatics Challenges in Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS) Rishika De, William S. Bush, and Jason H. Moore 6. Studying Cancer Genomics through Next-Generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics Maria A. Doyle, Jason Li, Ken Doig, Andrew Fellowes, and Stephen Q. Wong 7. Using Bioinformatics Tools to Study the Role of microRNA in Cancer Fabio Passetti, Natasha Jorge, and Alan Durham 8. Chromosome Microarrays in Diagnostic Testing: Interpreting the Genomic Data Greg B. Peters and Mark D. Pertile 9. Bioinformatics Approach to Understanding Interacting Pathways in Neuropsychiatric Disorders Ali Alawieh, Zahraa Sabra, Amaly Nokkari, Atlal El-Assaad, Stefania Mondello, Fadi Zaraket, Bilal Fadlallah, and Firas H. Kobeissy 10. Pathogen Genome Bioinformatics Vitali Sintchenko and Michael P.V. Roper 11. Setting Up Next-Generation DNA Sequencing in the Medical Laboratory Bing Yu 12. Managing Incidental Findings in Exome Sequencing for Research Marcus J. Hinchcliffe 13. Approaches for Classifying DNA Variants Found by Sanger Sequencing in a Medical Genetics Laboratory Pak Leng Cheong and Melody Caramins 14. Designing Algorithms for Determining Significance of DNA Missense Changes Sivakumar Gowrisankar and Matthew S. Lebo 15. DNA Variant Databases: Current and Future Directions John-Paul Plazzer and Finlay Macrae 16. Natural Language Processing Systems in Biomedicine: A Unified System Architecture Overview Son Doan, Mike Conway, Tu Minh Phuong, and Lucila Ohno-Machado 17. Candidate Gene Discovery and Prioritization in Rare Diseases Anil G. Jegga 18. Computer Aided Drug Designing Mohini Gore and Neetin S. Desai
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.