All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers everything from individualized patient care and comorbidities to psychosocial and behavioral factors influencing disease development, and systems-based practice. This book offers an overview of childhood obesity that addresses the assessment, prevention, and treatment of this increasingly prevalent health problem.
- Author BiographySandra G. Hassink, MD, MPH is Director, Nemours Pediatric Obesity, Division of General Pediatrics, Dupont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, DE; Chair, AAP Obesity Leadership Workgroup; Member, AAP Board of Directors; Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Thomas Jefferson University. Sarah E. Hampl, MD is Medical Director, Weight Management Services, and Associate Professor of Pediatrics, University of Missouri-Kansas City.
- Author(s)Sandra Gibson Hassink,Sarah E. Hampl
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight787 g
- Width183 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.