All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.99Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a reference on clinical decision support systems for informatics specialists, a textbook and a comprehensive introduction for clinicians. Experts in design, evaluation and application of these systems examine their impact from both the practitioner's and the patient's perspective.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleHealth Informatics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEta S. Berner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.