All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe role and function of the nurse is rapidly changing. Some nurses are now required to undertake clinical diagnosis of the patient, a responsibility traditionally undertaken by a doctor.
- Author BiographyPhil Jevon is Resuscitation Officer/ Clinical Skills Lead at The Manor Hospital, Walsall. He runs and directs the Resuscitation Council (UK) ALS, ILS, EPLS Courses and still works regularly in the clinical area. A key part of his role is to provide simulation training for medical students on SIMMAN in clinical examination/diagnosis skills he has recently been awarded honorary Clinical lecturer in recognition of this work.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleEssential Clinical Skills for Nurses
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width128 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byPhilip Jevon
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.