All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by authors who are practicing emergency physicians and emergency medicine educators, this book is intended to guide you through what you must know and be able to do during an actual shift and give you a better understanding of the issues and problems you will face while working in the Emergency Department.
- Author BiographyScott Sherman, MD; Joseph Weber, MD; Michael Schindlbeck, MD; and Rahul Patwari, MD (Chicago, IL) are affiliated with the Department of Emergency Medicine, Rush Medical College, John J. Stroger/Cook Count Medical Center.
- Author(s)Joseph W. Weber,Michael Schindlbeck,Rahul Patwari,Scott C Sherman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight786 g
- Width188 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.