All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an essential text for practitioners of clinical forensic medicine and for those who take them through judicial proceedings.
- Author BiographyW. D. S. McLay is Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer in Forensic Medicine at the University of Glasgow, and Former Chief Medical Officer of the Strathclyde Police, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byW.D.S. McLay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.