CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on manual is the first complete guide to implementing the Community Reinforcement Approach (CRA), a highly effective cognitive-behavioral treatment for alcohol problems.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Meyers, M.S., is the Clinical Director of several CRA grants at the Center on Alcoholism, Substance Abuse, and Addictions (CASAA) at the University of New Mexico. One of the original CRA therapists, he has worked as a clinician, trainer, and supervisor in the substance abuse field for nearly 20 years, and has played a valuable role in the development of CRA. Jane Ellen Smith, PhD, is Director of Clinical Training in the Department of Psychology at the University of New Mexico.
- Author(s)Jane Ellen Smith,Robert J. Meyers
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication02/11/1995
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleGuilford Substance Abuse
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.