All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you to improve gynecologic cancer outcomes. This title shows how to take advantage of the advances in early detection and improved treatment options for gynecologic cancers, especially uterine and cervical cancers, equipping you with the skills you need to provide effective and compassionate care for your patients.
- Author(s)Philip J. DiSaia,William T. Creasman
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 1000 illustrations (975 in full color)
- Weight1746 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.