All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together dozens of experts from around the world to provide clinicians with the latest information on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). As a practical resource, this manual covers a wide range of topics relevant to clinical practice and addresses both the basics of each area as well as specific aspects of diagnosis and treatment.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Benedek, M.D., is Professor, Deputy Chair, and Associate Director and Senior Scientist of the Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress, Department of Psychiatry, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland. Gary H. Wynn, M.D., is Assistant Chief of the Inpatient Psychiatry Service, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C., and Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland. Senior International Editorial Advisory Board: Robert J. Ursano, M.D., (chair), Richard A. Bryant, Ph.D., Arieh Y. Shalev, M.D., and Simon A. Wessely, M.D.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note6 halftones, 4 line drawings, 53 tables
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Benedek,Gary H. Wynn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.