All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a thorough review of the complex subspecialty of Clinical Neurophysiology, using a question-and-answer (Q&A) format. The Q&A format is easily readable, high yield, and serves as good practice for test takers or anyone looking to improve or reinforce essential knowledge.
- Author BiographyPuneet Gupta, MD, Assistant Professor; Department of Neurology and Neurotherapeutics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA.Srihanth Muppidi, MD, Assistant Professor; Department of Neurology and Neurotherapeutics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA.
- Author(s)Pradeep N. Modur,Puneet K. Gupta,Srikanth Muppidi
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.