Clinical Neuroradiology: A Case-based Approach by Gasser M. Hathout (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by postscript_books
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.49Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 22 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive, highly illustrated clinical text giving detailed neuroanatomy and case studies of all neurological disorders - diagnosis and management discussed.
- Author BiographyGasser M. Hathout is Professor, Department of Radiology, Division of Neuroradiology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, California, USA and Chief of Neuroradiology and Director of MRI, Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, California, USA.
- Author(s)Gasser M. Hathout
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note470 b/w illus. 4 colour illus.
- Weight1220 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tanya S. Ferguson
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.