All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise and comprehensive review uniquely contains all the information required to perform and interpret clinical MR perfusion imaging.
- Author BiographyPeter Barker DPhil is Professor of Radiology and Oncology at The Russell H. Morgan Department of Radiology and Radiological Science, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA. Xavier Golay PhD is Professor and Chair of MR Neurophysics and Translational Neuroscience at the UCL Institute of Neurology, London, UK. Greg Zaharchuk MD, PhD is Associate Professor of Radiology at Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note66 b/w illus. 138 colour illus.
- Weight1290 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGregory Zaharchuk,Peter B. Barker,Xavier Golay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.