All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely revised and updated, the Second Edition of Clinical Psychology and People with Intellectual Disabilities covers introductory and background issues, general clinical issues, and working with specific client groups, including offenders with intellectual disabilities and parents with intellectual disabilities.
- Author BiographyEric Emerson is Professor of Disability & Health Research at Lancaster University, UK, and Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney. Kate Dickson is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist at the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board in North Wales. Rupa Gone is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist at Hertfordshire Community Health Services in Watford. Chris Hatton is Professor of Psychology, Health and Social Care, Lancaster University, UK. Jo Bromley is Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Service Lead for the Clinical Psychology Service for Children with Disabilities, Central Manchester Foundation Hospital Trust. Amanda Caine is Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Professional Lead for Clinical Psychology, Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Series in Clinical Psychology
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight538 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAmanda Caine,Chris S. R. Hatton,Eric Emerson,Jo Bromley,Kate Dickson,Rupa Gone
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.