All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough and concise companion to clinical skills for life on the wards Previously part of the Lecture Notes series, this classic is now in a new pocket format perfect for the wards Covers essential clinical knowledge, skills and attitudes required by medical students A uniquely practical pocketbook for the novice clinical student.
- Author BiographyThe late Professor Robert Turner was Professor of Medicine at the University of Oxford. Dr Brian Angus is a Clinical Tutor in Medicine and Honorary Consultant Physician at John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, and is the Editorial Advisor on Rapid Infectious Diseases . Mr Ashok Handa is a Clinical Tutor in Surgery and Honorary Consultant Surgeon at John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford. Dr Chris Hatton is a Consultant Haematologist at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford and is co-author of Lecture Notes on Haematology.
- Author(s)Ashok Handa,Brian Angus,Chris Hatton,Robert Turner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width106 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.