Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Small Animal Care: Promoting Patient Health through Preventative Nursing is an introduction to the principles of day-to-day veterinary practice, with coverage ranging from the initial assessment, fluid therapy monitoring, and perioperative management to care of animals with specific diseases.
- Author BiographyKimm Wuestenberg, CVT, VTS (ECC, SAIM) is a Certified Veterinary Technician Specialist in Emergency/Critical Care and Small Animal Internal Medicine in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Kimm Wuestenberg
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Weight552 g
- Width173 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.