Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Sociolinguistics examines how sociolinguistic research paradigms can be applied to assessment, diagnosis and treatment in the clinical situation.
- Author BiographyMartin J. Ball is Hawthorne/Board of Regents Endowed Professor and Head of the Department of Communicative Disorders at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He is President of the International Clinical Phonetics and Linguistics Association, and editor of the journal Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics. His publications include Vowel Disorders (co-edited with Fiona Gibbon, 2002) and Methods in Clinical Phonetics (with Orla Lowry, 2001).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleLanguage in Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note27
- Weight684 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMartin J. Ball
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.