CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to use low power design in an automated design flow, and examine the design time and performance trade-offs. This title includes the latest tools and techniques for low power design applied in an ASIC design flow. It focuses on low power in an automated design methodology.
- Author(s)David Chinnery,Kurt Keutzer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note138 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight735 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.