All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the role cotton has played in commercial, community, and labor settings. This book focuses on the details of how people made, exchanged, and wore cotton cloth from before industrialization in Europe to the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyColleen E. Kriger is professor of history at University of North Carolina, Greensboro.
- Author(s)Colleen E. Kriger
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleAfrican Archaeology Series
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width164 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.