All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of poems by Donald Platt that find the eternal in the fleeting and the extraordinary in the ordinary.
- Author BiographyDONALD PLATT is an associate professor of English at Purdue University. His previous collections both won the Verna Emery Poetry Prize: Fresh Peaches, Fireworks, and Guns and Cloud Atlas. A recipient of the Discovery /The Nation contest and two Pushcart Prizes, his poems have been selected for The Best American Poetry anthologies for 2000 and 2006.
- Author(s)Donald Platt
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Weight174 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.53Trending at £8.21
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.23Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.