All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive new resource presents a highly informative overview of cloud computing security issues. This book focuses on relevant approaches aimed at monitoring and protecting computation and data hosted on heterogeneous computing.
- Author BiographyFlavio Lombardi received his Ph.D. and M.Sc. in Computer Science from the University of Rome, Sapienza, and his MBA from the University of Rome Tor Vergata. He is currently a research professional at IAC-CNR in Rome Italy as well as an adjunct professor at Roma Tre University.Roberto Di Pietro received his M.Sc. Cum Laude in Computer Science and his M.Sc. Cum Laude in Information Technology from the University of Pisa. He received a specialization in Operating Research and Strategic Decisions ROSD, Dept. of Statistics at the University of Rome where he also received his Ph.D. in Computer Science. Mr. Pietro is currently the head of Cybersecurity Research at Alcatel Lucent Bell Labs in France.
- Author(s)Flavio Lombardi,Roberto Di Pietro
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleInformation Security and Privacy
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.