All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £13.31Trending at £17.64
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £16.85
- £8.79Trending at £10.50
- £7.99Trending at £15.51
- £23.91Trending at £31.98
- £17.74Trending at £17.74
About this product
- Author(s)Antonio Esposito,Beniamino Di Martino,Giuseppina Cretella
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight219 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Cloud Portability and Interoperability.- 2 Methodologies for Cloud Portability and Interoperability.- 3 Cross-platform Cloud APIs.- 4 Ready to go solutions.- 5 Research Initiatives and Emerging Standards.
- Author BiographyBeniamino Di Martino is Full Professor of Information Systems and Vice Director of the Department of Industrial and Information Engineering at the Second University of Naples (Italy). He is the project coordinator of the EU funded project mOSAIC - Open-Source API and Platform for Multiple Clouds . He is a member of the IEEE Working Group on Cloud Interoperability Standard, of the Cloud Standards Customer Council, and of the Cloud Computing Experts' Group of the European Commission - Internet of Services, Software and Virtualization Unit. He has been Vice Chair of the Executive Board of the IEEE CS Technical Committee on Scalable Computing. Giuseppina Cretella received her PhD in Computer and Electronic Engineering from the Second University of Naples. She is involved in research activities dealing with Semantic Web and Semantic Web Services, Knowledge Discovery, Reverse Engineering and Cloud Computing. She participated in research projects such as: mOSAIC EC FP7 project, CoSSMic Smart Cities EC FP7 and Cloud@Home. Antonio Esposito is a Ph.D. student at the Second University of Naples. He is participating to the CoSSMic Smart Cities EC FP7 project. His main research activities are in Software Engineering, Cloud Computing, Design and Cloud Patterns, Semantic based Information Retrieval.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.