All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn quick brush strokes and near staccato stanzas, Cameron deftly redefines the relationship between visual art and the viewers heart.
- Author BiographyMary Cameron is a former editor of both Quarry Magazine and PRISM international, and has been published in The Fiddlehead, The Malahat Review, Arc, The New Quarterly, Poetry Canada, Dandelion, Grain, Prairie Fire and other literary journals. She spent her childhood in Malaysia, Brazil and Vancouver and currently lives in Kingston, Ontario, with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Mary Cameron
- PublisherPress Porcepic,Ontario
- Date of Publication16/08/1998
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPress Porcepic,Ontario
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.