All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures hundreds of articles written by champion basketball coaches for coaches at various levels. This book covers the fundamental skills, offensive and defensive strategy, team offense and defense, conditioning, and motivational techniques.
- Author BiographyJerry Krause has coached and taught basketball for forty years. The author of twelve coaching books, he is the chairman of the NABC Research Committee and former chairman of the NCAA Basketball Rules Committee. In 1998, he received the prestigious NABC Cliff Wells Appreciation Award for his lifetime contributions to college basketball. He currently the director of Basketball Operations at Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington. Ralph Pim is the author of numerous coaching articles and an instructional book, Winning Basketball. Pim has spent twenty-five years as a teacher and coach and is currently an assistant professor at the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Series TitleBiotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 41
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Note300 diagrams, 50 charts
- Weight1124 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJerry Krause
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.