All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how coaching conversations-which are different from supervisory and mentoring conversations-shift responsibility for instructional improvement from the school leader to the entire school community!
- Author BiographyConsulting Description Linda Gross Cheliotes has over 38 years of successful educational experience, including fourteen years as a school administrator. As principal, she transformed her underperforming school to a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. She was named a National Distinguished Principal in 2002 and holds a doctorate in Organizational Leadership. For the past two years, Dr. Gross has been a coach and trainer with Coaching for Results, Inc, a national consortium of school leadership coaches. She is a founding member and coach for NAESP's principal mentor certification program. Dr. Gross currently works with the New York City Council of School Administrators' Educational Leadership Institute, providing professional development for assistant principals who aspire to become principals. She has presented numerous professional development programs at the national, state, and local levels. Dr. Gross is a member of the International Coach Federation and the National Association of Elementary School Principals. Consulting Description Marceta Reilly, PhD, has 42 years of experience in education, moving from teacher to principal to school superintendent in Kansas. Her vision and passion were to create schools that were welcoming to students and families, and centers of learning and success for the entire community. Dr. Reilly is now a leadership coach and has the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation. She is a founding member of Coaching for Results, Inc., and dedicated to partnering with school leaders who are doing transformational work. She uses coaching conversations to help her clients gain insight and confidence, and she helps build their capacity to be extraordinary leaders, based on their individual, innate strengths. Dr. Reilly regularly conducts workshops about coaching conversations. She is a frequent speaker at state and national conferences, and has been invited to present these ideas to audiences in China (2007) and India (2009). Learn more at http://marcetareilly.com/leadership-that-inspires.
- Author(s)Linda M. Gross Cheliotes,Marceta F. Reilly
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.