All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA title that focuses on the three key facets of coaching: roles and responsibilities of a coach; plans and methods that stem from the core values and that are implemented in achieving the major goals of the programme; and, applications of the sport sciences to enhance fitness and the technical, tactical and mental skills of athletes.
- Author BiographyFrank Pyke (deceased November 2011) played a leadership role in sport science, coach education and sport administration in Australia for more than 30 years. From 1972 to 1990 he taught at the University of Western Australia, the Canberra College of Advanced Education and the Universities of Wollongong and Queensland, the latter as professor and head of the department of human movement studies. He co-authored Cutting Edge Cricket and was the editor for Better Coaching Advanced Manual, both published by Human Kinetics.
- Author(s)Frank Pyke
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white halftones
- Weight748 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.98
- £11.76Trending at £12.67
- £9.95Trending at £10.52
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £11.99Trending at £12.91
- £11.01Trending at £13.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.