All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Paul J. Jerome
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/1999
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleManager's skills series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPfeiffer Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width177 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Needing A Feedback Planner. Stage 1: Describe Current Behaviors. Stage 2: Identify Situations. Stage 3: Describe Impacts and Consequences. Stage 4: Identify Alternative Behaviors. Understanding The Feedback Planner. Using The Feedback Planner. Refining The Feedback Planner With Style. Summary. Appendix A. Feedback Planner Templates. Appendix B. Reproducible Forms.
- Author BiographyPAUL J. JEROME is VP of Richard Chang Associates, Inc., a diversified organizational improvement consulting and publishing firm based in Irvine, California. He is an experienced management consultant and business executive specializing in executive development, management training, team building, and performance management. Paul is widely recognized for his creative design and enthusiastic delivery of practical management tools and techniques. He is also the author of Coaching Through Effective Feedback and Re--Creating Teams During Transitions, published by Richard Chang Associates, Inc.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.