All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.60Trending at £10.75
- £14.33Trending at £19.97
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £46.15Trending at £50.62
- £14.34Trending at £20.13
- £6.04Trending at £6.41
- £30.35Trending at £37.48
About this product
- DescriptionCoaching Volleyball For Dummies teaches the fundamentals of volleyball and contains the proper progressions to help players master and apply their skills on the court. This book features a number of the sport's best drills, maximising the rate and quality of learning to help players and coaches get the most out of each practice session.
- Author BiographyThe National Alliance for Youth Sports is America's leading advocate for positive and safe sports for children. It provides a wide range of programs for coaches, administrators, officials, parents, and young athletes. Greg Bach is the Director of Communications for the Alliance.
- Author(s)The National Alliance for Youth Sports
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight584 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.