All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped by ASEP in co-operation with USA Gymnastics, this book covers all the basics of coaching and gymnastics in a concise, easy to read style. It presents the techniques and skills for bars, floor, balance beam and vault by skill level rather than by age groups and are applicable to both boys and girls where appropriate.
- Author BiographyKathy Feldmann is vice president of membership services at USA Gymnastics and has been involved in gymnastics for over 40 years. She has been a high school and college coach, physical education and health teacher and private gymnastics club owner.
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- GenreAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note2 illustrations, 604 photographs
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £43.14Trending at £44.28
- £16.14Trending at £18.07
- £12.25Trending at £13.50
- £34.29Trending at £45.20
- £21.14Trending at £35.16
- £25.00Trending at £26.60
- £27.98Trending at £46.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.