All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop coaching and mentoring skills at the individual, team or organizational level with this popular guide.
- Author BiographyEd Parsloe has been the managing director of the Oxford Coaching and Mentoring Group since 2009 and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) L&D Advisory Board. Melville Leedham is an associate lecturer at the University of Northampton. He runs his own coach-mentoring business specializing in improving the performance of individuals, teams and organizations and also trains, supervises and assesses other coaches.
- Author(s)Ed Parsloe,Melville Leedham
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.