All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive text covering the latest thinking, models and approaches from expert practitioners in coaching and mentoring supervision.
- Author BiographyTatiana Bachkirova, is an academic, coach and coaching supervisor with a particular expertise in coaching psychology and coaching supervision. At Oxford Brookes University she leads postgraduate programme in coaching supervision. She is author of Developmental Coaching: Working with the Self by the Open University Press. Peter Jackson is a coach, supervisor and academic with a background in corporate IT and HR. He has an MA in Coaching & Mentoring Practice and an MSc in Organisational Behaviour and teaches on post-graduate programmes at Oxford Brookes University Business School, UK. David Clutterbuck is visiting professor in the coaching and mentoring faculties of Sheffield Hallam and Oxford Brookes Universities, UK. He is a co-founder of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council and is author or co-author of 50 previous books.
- Author(s)David Clutterbuck,Peter Jackson,Tatiana Bachkirova
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.88
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £14.89Trending at £16.30
- £22.90Trending at £23.15
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.04Trending at £12.95
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.