All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.60Trending at £10.75
- £14.54Trending at £19.98
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £46.15Trending at £56.68
- £14.34Trending at £19.99
- £6.04Trending at £6.36
- £30.35Trending at £37.48
About this product
- DescriptionNot only a wonderful asset to athletic coaches, this book is a motivational resource for workers in all industries as well as in the game of life.
- Author BiographyH.A. Dorfman was a noted sports psychologist as well as a sports psychology counselor with the Scott Boras Agency. Recognized as a leading sports psychologist across the world, Dorfman was also a columnist and freelance journalist with articles appearing in The New York Times, The Boston Globe, and The Miami Herald. He has authored three other books:The Mental Game of Baseball, The Mental ABC's of Pitching, and The Mental Keys to Hitting.
- Author(s)H. A. Dorfman
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication24/08/2005
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.