All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a tool kit for managers tasked with raising performance and sustaining motivation. This book introduces managers to techniques largely drawn from Brief Therapy. It presents the principles of solution focussed thinking and shows how those principles can be applied to issues which managers may find facing as willing or enforced coaches.
- Author BiographyCarole Pemberton, Founder of Career Matters, a coaching practice which offers careers coaching to managers. Previously with PA Consulting.
- Author(s)Carole Pemberton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £14.89Trending at £15.87
- £11.89Trending at £13.59
- £12.04Trending at £12.61
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.61Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.