All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive toolkit for both coastal professionals and students of coastal management, drawing on examples of coastal planning and management from around the world.
- Author BiographyRobert Kay is manager of the Coastal Management Branch of the Department of Transport (Maritime), Western Australian State Government, Australia. Jacqueline Alder is a lecturer in Environmental Management at the Centre for Ecosystem Management, Edith Cowan University, Western Australia.
- Author(s)Jaqueline Alder,Robert Kay
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2005
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note35 black & white tables, 19 black & white halftones, 59 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.