Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £10.64Trending at £11.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £23.93Trending at £24.59
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionMeet the iconic first lady of fashion in this book for readers as young as 5 years. First in a brand new biography series that introduces children to history's highest achievers.
- Author BiographyISABEL SANCHEZ VERGARA, born in Barcelona, Spain, is a writer and creative director in constant search of new concepts for children's books. Working for more than fifteen years for clients in top advertising agencies, her books combine creativity with learning, aiming to establish a new and fresh relationship between children and pop culture.
- Author(s)Ana Albero,Isabel Sanchez Vegara
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLittle People, Big Dreams
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.