All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes Xcode 6 text commands and visual reference guide on perforated page.
- Author BiographyAaron Hillegass, a former employee at NeXT and Apple, has nearly two decades experience programming and teaching Objective-C, Cocoa, and, more recently, iOS. Aaron is co-author of Objective-C Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide and iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide. In 2001, Aaron founded Big Nerd Ranch and began developing intensive courses that teach programming in a focused, distraction-free environment. Big Nerd Ranch now offers courses around the world as well as consulting and software development. Adam Preble learned Cocoa programming from the first edition of this book and after ten years in the software industry, joined Big Nerd Ranch to write Mac and iOS software as a consultant. He presently leads engineering at Big Nerd Ranch and steals away time for Cocoa programming and for teaching the Cocoa bootcamp course, on which this book is based. Nate Chandler is an instructor and senior software engineer at Big Nerd Ranch, where he helps maintain the Cocoa bootcamp course materials. Nate studied mathematics at the New College of Florida and applies the logical rigor he learned in that arena to his programming. An avid C++ enthusiast, Nate reads draft feature proposals for the standard as often as he can.
- Author(s)Aaron Hillegass,Adam Preble,Nate Chandler
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBig Nerd Ranch Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1142 g
- Width179 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £14.78Trending at £15.04
- £32.31Trending at £45.58
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £22.02Trending at £31.04
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.