All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £5.73Trending at £6.39
- £5.73Trending at £6.64
- £9.77Trending at £12.02
- £5.73Trending at £5.83
- £4.81Trending at £6.12
- £11.99Trending at £13.10
- £5.06Trending at £6.40
About this product
- DescriptionA close look at the codes and ciphers used by private individuals, spies, governments and industry throughout history.
- Author BiographyRobert Churchhouse is Emeritus Professor of Computing Mathematics at Cardiff University and has lectured widely on mathematics and cryptanalysis at more than 50 Universities and Institutes throughout the the world. He is also the co-author of books on computers in mathematics, computers in literary and linguistic research, and numerical analysis.
- Author(s)Robert F. Churchhouse
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2001
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 colour plates, references
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.