All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing the application of Cognitive Analytic Therapy to forensic settings, this book illustrates the use of this type of therapy with a range of offence types and clinical disorders. This book provides an account of approach to conceptualisation and treatment in forensic psychotherapy.
- Author BiographyPhilip H. Pollock is the Clinical Director of M. V. Psychology Consultancy, a private practice based in Belfast, Northern Ireland providing forensic psychological services world-wide to government agencies, prisons, secure hospitals and private organisations. He is a Consultant Forensic Clinical Psychologist, and author of two previous books on CAT. Mark Stowell-Smith is a senior psychotherapist in the Wirral and West Cheshire Partnership NHS Trust and has previously worked in a high secure hospital. He is a CAT psychotherapist and trainer, having been involved with CAT from the late 1980s. Michael Gopfert trained as a child psychiatrist at the Royal London Hospital and at the Clarke Institute of Psychiatry in Toronto. He is presently helping to develop therapeutic community services with Webb House in Crewe. One continuous focus of his work for over twenty years has been the area of mental illness and its effect on parenting, resulting in two books and several publications.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 33 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMark Stowell-Smith,Michael Gopfert,Philip H. Pollock
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.