All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this second edition, the authors expand on their examination of the uses of CBT in treating adult ADHD, providing more analysis of extant research and case studies, supplemented with the clinical anecdotes that made the first edition so accessible and reader-friendly --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyJ. Russell Ramsay, PhD, is cofounder and codirector of the Adult ADHD Treatment and Research Program and an associate professor of clinical psychology in psychiatry in the University of Pennsylvania's Perelman School of Medicine. He is cochair of the professional advisory board for the Attention Deficit Disorder Association. Anthony L. Rostain, MD, is cofounder and codirector of the Adult ADHD Treatment and Research Program and a professor of psychiatry and pediatrics in the University of Pennsylvania's Perelman School of Medicine, where he is also director of education for the department of psychiatry. He is currently president of the American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders (APSARD).
- Author(s)Anthony L. Rostain,J. Russell Ramsay
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.