All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuides instructors and outlines fundamental principles, while offering creative applications of technique to ensure that residency training programs are better equipped to train their staff.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Friedberg, PhD, ABPP is Associate Professor, Director of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Clinic for Children and Adolescents, and Director of Post-doctoral Fellowship Programs in Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at the Penn State Milton Hershey Medical Center/College of Medicine. Dr. Friedberg is also on the training faculty of the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research and is a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. Angela A. Gorman, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State University College of Medicine. She is also the Program Director of the Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Inpatient Unit at the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute (PPI). Laura Hollar-Wilt MD, is Assistant Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Penn State. Her research and clinical interests include Cognitive treatments in Infant Psychiatry and Post Partum Mental Health, as well as CBT with child and adolescent patients. She also works as a Consultation Psychiatrist at Milton S Hershey Medical Center at Penn State. Adam Biuckians, MD, has been in full time practice in Lancaster County in a busy hospital clinic setting since 2008. Michael J. Murray, MD, is the director of the Division of Autism Services at the Penn State College of Medicine. In this role, he educates medical students, psychiatry residents, child psychiatry fellows, and other medical professionals about the clinical aspects of autism spectrum disorders. His clinical research addresses the social skills deficits experienced by individuals on the autism spectrum. Jolene Hillwig-Garcia, MD, completed her psychiatric residency training in the Department of Psychiatry at Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State University College of Medicine, and has completed a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry. She received her M.D. from Penn State University and a B.S. in Biology and Art-Commercial Design from Lycoming College. Dr. Garcia has been involved in scholarly research and publications as well as professional presentations on topics of interest in child and adolescent psychiatry. In addition, she continues her work in graphic and fine art.
- Author(s)Adam Biuckians,Angela A. Gorman,Laura Hollar-Wilt,Michael Murray,Robert D. Friedberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 30 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jolene Hillwig Garcia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.