All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrance and Robson explore a great diversity of issues within this practical guide to cognitive behavioural therapy, creating a reference work that will be indispensable to those needing a comprehensive introduction to this developing field.
- Author BiographyRichard France (R)MDNM is a General Practitioner and trainer at Yateley Medical Centre. (R)MDBO Meredith Robson (R)MDNM is Clinical Psychologist in Primary Care at Riverside Mental Health Trust.
- Author(s)Meredith Robson,Richard France
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.