All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the much anticipated new edition of a bestselling title from the hugely successful SAGE Counselling in Action Series. It takes the practitioner step-by-step through the actual process of CBT, from initial contact with a client to the termination of counselling.
- Author BiographyWindy Dryden is one of the leading practitioners and trainers in the UK in the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) tradition of psychotherapy. He is best known for his work in Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT), a leading CBT approach. He has been working in the field of counselling and psychotherapy since 1975 and was one of the first people in Britain to be trained in CBT. He has published over 200 books and has trained therapists all over the world, in as diverse places as the UK, the USA, South Africa, Turkey and Israel. He is Emeritus Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Author(s)Andrew Casey,Jason Jones,Peter Trower,Windy Dryden
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCounselling in Action Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/10/2015
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight399 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.