All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses an evidence-based CBT treatment model to assist children and adolescents aged 9-15 years to resolve trauma symptoms and increase their coping skills. The approach is made up of 16 step-by-step sessions to carry out with the young person, and includes worksheets and fun activities using arts and crafts.
- Author BiographyJacqueline S. Feather is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at AUT University, Auckland, New Zealand. She is a clinical psychologist with over 20 years' clinical experience working with children, adolescents and their families, and has particular expertise in trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy interventions. Kevin R. Ronan is Professor of Psychology at CQ University, Australia. He is a clinical psychologist with nearly 25 years of clinical experience, in particular with children, adolescents and their families.
- Author(s)Jacqueline S. Feather,Kevin R. Ronan
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note19
- Weight353 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.