All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting strategies for working with traumatized patients who have multiple co-occurring disorders and life problems, this manual presents an array of cognitive-behavioral strategies for the clinician. It shows how to organize interventions within a systematic yet flexible case formulation.
- Author BiographyClaudia Zayfert, PhD, a clinical psychologist and an Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Dartmouth Medical School, has been involved in treatment, research, and training related to PTSD for over 15 years. She completed her doctoral degree at West Virginia University and was a Research Associate at the National Center for PTSD. She is Director of the Anxiety Disorders Service and the Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Program in the Department of Psychiatry at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. Dr. Zayfert's primary interests have been the treatment of PTSD with comorbid conditions. Her current research is focused on treatment of posttraumatic insomnia. Dr. Zayfert has published extensively and has presented at national and international conferences to promote the use of empirically supported treatments for anxiety disorders in clinical practice. She routinely provides training and consultation regarding cognitive-behavioral treatments for complicated PTSD. Carolyn Black Becker, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Psychology at Trinity University, San Antonio. Trained at Rutgers University, Dr. Becker is a practicing clinical psychologist who specializes in the treatment of PTSD, anxiety disorders, and eating disorders. She has over 14 years of experience with cognitive-behavioral treatments for a variety of anxiety disorders, including PTSD. The primary focus of her teaching, research, and clinical work is the implementation of scientifically supported prevention and treatment interventions in clinical settings. In addition to numerous publications on these topics, Dr. Becker regularly presents at national and international conferences and provides training and consultation to clinicians.
- Author(s)Carolyn Black Becker,Claudia Zayfert
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGuides to Individualized Evidence-based Treatment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.