All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Detective Sergeant Logan McRae's first day back on the job after a year off on the sick, and it couldn't get much worse. Four year old David Reid's body is discovered in a ditch, strangled, mutilated and a long time dead. There's a killer stalking the Granite City and the local media are baying for blood.
- Author BiographyStuart MacBride has scrubbed toilets offshore, flunked out of university, set up his own graphic design company, worked for some really nasty marketing people, got dragged into the heady world of internet stuff, developed massive applications for the oil industry, drunk heaps of wine and created the perfect recipe for mushroom soup. He lives, just left of the back of beyond, in North-east Scotland with his naughty wife Fiona and enough potatoes to feed an army. Cold Granite is his first novel.
- PrizesShortlisted for Theakston's Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year 2007.
- Author(s)Stuart MacBride
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/05/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/08/2008
- Weight597 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAirside, IE
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £16.99Trending at £17.90
- £6.02Trending at £11.33
- £26.85Trending at £28.35
- £2.68Trending at £3.11
- £4.59Trending at £8.42
- £4.24Trending at £4.82
- £8.79Trending at £9.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.