All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting 10-year advances in atmospheric research in the Mackenzie River Basin in northern Canada, representative of most cold areas on Earth, this book presents knowledge transferable to other high latitude regions in America, Europe and Asia. It partners the second volume from the GEWEX project on the region's hydrological processes.
- Author BiographyMing-ko Woo is Professor of Geography at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. He serves on Editorial Board of the journal Nordic Hydrology and as Associate Editor for the journals Physical Geography and Geographie Physique et Quaternaire. Additionally, he is the Vice Chairman of the International Geographical Union, Commission/Study Group on Water Sustainability.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/10/2007
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note124 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, 26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight902 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMing-Ko Woo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.