All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers basic ideas and approaches to public management in an era where government must partner with external organizations as well as other agencies to work together to solve difficult public problems. This title provides techniques in intergovernmental grants and regulation management, purchase-of-service contracting, and more.
- Author BiographyRobert Agranoff is professor emeritus in the School of Public and Environmental Affairs at Indiana University-Bloomington and is affiliated with the Instituto Universitario Ortega y Gasset in Madrid. He is the author of Managing within Networks and coauthor of Collaborative Public Management, which received the Louis Brownlow Book Award from the National Academy of Public Administration.
- Author(s)Robert Agranoff
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePublic Management and Change Series
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note22 Boxes, 13 figures, 8 tables
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.