All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- Series TitleContemporary Mathematicians
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1415 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byPhilippe Tondeur
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of Contents Integration in free groups.-  Commutator calculus and link invariants.-  Isotopy invariants of links.-  A group ring method for finitely generated groups.-  Iterated integrals and exponential homomorphisms.-  On the composition functions of nilpotent Lie groups.-  Integration of paths, geometric invariants and a generalized Baker-Hausdorff formula.-  Integration of paths, a faithful representation of paths by noncommutative formal power series.-  Exponential isomorphism for vector spaces and its connection with Lie groups.-  Free differential calculus IV.-  Linear independence of exponentials of Lie elements.-  Formal differential equations.- [12A] Formal differential equations.-  Decomposition of differential equations.- [13A] Decomposicao de Equacoes Diferencias.-  An expansion formula for differential equations.-  Decomposition and equivalence of local vector fields.-  Expansion of solutions of differential systems.-  On local diffeomorphisms about an elementary fixed point.-  Equivalence and decomposition of vector fields about an elementary critical point.-  Local diffeomorphism-C? realization of formal properties.-  On a generalization of Picard's approximation.-  On nonelementary hyperbolic fixed points of diffeomorphisms.-  Iterated path integrals and generalized paths.-  Algebraization of iterated integration along paths.-  Normal forms of local diffeomorphisms on the real line.-  Algebraic paths.-  Homotopy of algebras.-  Covering-space-like algebras.-  An algebraic dualization of fundamental groups.-  Exact dynamic systems are tree-like and vice versa.-  A sufficient condition for non-abelianness of fundamental groups of differentiable manifolds.-  Algebras of iterated path integrals and fundamental groups.-  Differential forms and homotopy groups.- [32A] Iterated integration and loopspace cohomology.-  On Whitehead products.-  Free subalgebras of loop space homology and Massey products.-  Iterated integrals of differential forms and loop space homology.-  Fundamental groups, nilmanifolds and iterated integrals.-  Solvability on manifolds by quadratures permitting only integrals.-  Connections, holonomy and path space homology.-  Iterated integrals, fundamental groups and covering spaces.-  Reduced bar constructions on de Rham complexes.-  Extension of C? function algebra by integrals and Malcev completion of ?1.-  Iterated path integrals.-  Pullback de Rham cohomology of the free path fibration.-  Path space differential forms and transports of connections.-  Circular bar construction.-  Poles of maps onto Pn(C) and Whitehead integrals.-  Pullback path fibrations, homotopies and iterated integrals.-  The Euler operator.-  On the Hopf index theorem and the Hopf invariant.-  Pairs of maps into complex projective space.- [50A] On differentiable spaces.-  Degeneracy indices and Chern classes.-  On the Bezout theorem.-  Loop spaces and differential forms.-  Smooth maps, pullback path spaces, connections, and torsions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.